Friday, May 30, 2008

I dislike him so much

Well Jackass is up to it again. If you have read my previous entries, you know that Jackass is the loving name given to Mr. Man's coworker. You know, the one that pretends he isn't married. I call his 'girlfriend' Skankho.

Well they all work in a commission based job. There is an hourly wage but it's not much. Mr. Man and Jackass have always been the top earners. Basically since they started there three years ago. Needless to say, this month, Skankho is ahead of Mr. Man. How you ask? Hmmm....
It's interesting because she has always been at the bottom (so to speak). There is a scorecard so you pretty much know where everyone ranks that month.

Jackass has been helping Skankho. When he rings things up, he puts in her number so she gets credit for it. Then yesterday, he skipped customers so that she would get the one that needed the most help (instead of Mr. Man getting them). I mean Mr. Man could complain because skipping customers is a bad bad thing but you know what a smooth talker Jackass is so it would never work. Basically, he is taking money away from his family because of the commission he is sending her way.

I dislike him so much I can't stand it. He also told Mr. Man that his wife went out of town with their children and then made some comment about how she could be gone for a week or two or that maybe she wouldn't come back. Of course, Mr. Man never follows up with any questions so who knows how things really are in fairytale land.

Their company picnic is next week. I am kind of relieved that their family won't be there. I don't even want to go but Twinkie has so much fun. It's mostly family and child based so I doubt Skankho would even be there.

On a side note, I finally have my Wii Fit and I love it. My mii is fat though and keeps looking at herself with a look that says "What the hell happened here?" I won't even tell you my fit age but it's not good. Mr. Man's was worse. He is very offended that his mii is pretty chubby. It was actually kind of funny how he had to point out several times that it didn't even look like him. Uh-huh.

No comments: