Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hate mice!

Country living isn't all it's cracked up to be. When we moved into our house, it had been vacant for years. Well, except for you know....the creatures. Yuck. I am so used to living in the city where I don't think I ever saw a mouse, or thought we had one. Here, we get them pretty regularly. Enough that I leave a trap in a certain drawer pretty much all the time.

Well killer cat Sasha loves mice. She has caught several. As much as that is a good thing, I could do without her leaving body parts around for me to clean up. Did I mention that I hate mice? My 10 year old sister actually had to come over to pick up random parts. My mom had to come over and pick up a dead mouse when Sasha decided that she wasn't hungry.

Yesterday, I woke up early and I was in the kitchen. I heard that horrible squealing of a mouse being tortured. Sure enough, Sasha was flipping it in the air. Then the mouse disappeared. Seriously, why does she just play with them, scare them half to death, hurt them, and then oops, let them get away.. So now I know I am going to pick up something or move something and find it.

I HATE MICE!

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

Aw man, that's worse than squirrels by a long shot. You should get a second cat. You know, for the "parts".