Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tough days.

The last few days have been kind of rough. Twinkie has been...what is the correct word? AN ABSOLUTE BRAT. It kind of all started on Friday. First thing in the morning, I let our dogs out (you know, since they were both standing at the door). She threw a fit that I didn't let her do it. I didn't even think about it when I did it. She ended up in her room crying for awhile and screaming for her daddy....you know, the nice parent.


The day went downhill from there. She was pretty much like that all day. This weekend has not been any better. Yesterday, she was playing outside with my nephew "N". Well N had to go home and she threw a tantrum because I made her go in the house. You know, gulping and crying. She could barely calm herself down. Today, I had to go in the gas station to pay for gas and she wanted to go in with me. I wouldn't give her the sucker she wanted right away and so she just fell to the ground when we were walking back to the car. My hands were full so I ended up carrying her by one arm and she just stayed limp.


I seriously do not even know what to do with her. I hate to call it a stage but I seriously hope that's what it is. She just has so many feelings. And believe me, I am hurting them all the time. I want my nice two year old back. Is that even possible? I am drained by her lately.

My dog and my innocent looking daughter.

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

I swear to god, every kid does this. If their parents say they don't, they are LYING.

It goes away, eventually, I promise :)