Friday, May 9, 2008

The Duggars

Yep, I know you know who I am talking about. I can't believe she is already pregnant again. Well, I guess I can. More so, I can't believe that I am actually writing about it. This is number 18. She has been pregnant for 11 years. Can you imagine? I wonder if she has pretty easy pregnancies because I only have two kids but both pregnancies were pretty miserable. Tater is the same age as her youngest. I would be sad to be pregnant right now since she is still just a baby.

I know it's really anyone's business how many children they have. However, they have opened themselves up to criticism (or praise) by being on T.V.

The main issue I have with this family is no matter what anyone's says, you cannot care for that many children each day. Some one is getting short changed. I hear people say how good she is delegating and managing her home. Well of course she is. The older children are responsible for the younger children. Her 9 month old will be passed off in 7 months to a 'buddy' and a new baby will take her place. Her children have to sign up to talk to her. I wonder if one of her teenage daughers wants to talk to her about some kind of girl thing, does she have to sign up and wait three days? I just don't know how that works.

For the positive, they seem happy.

What do I know? I have two kids and can barely handle that.

No comments: