Friday, May 2, 2008

Boring Day.

Mr. Man was off work today. I can't tell you how excited I was about that (obvious sarcasm). It was okay I guess. We went and bought Twinkie a swingset. I can make a bet now how long it stays in boxes on our porch. I don't think my husband is the handiest and I just don't have anyone left to bribe to put it together. Poor Twinkie.

I ran to the store earlier. I literally was gone less than half and hour. I get home and Twinkie has something all over her. In her hair, on her face, all over her clothes. It had a nice and fruity smell to it. I wiped off as much as I could. I was hoping we could skip bath night but not now. So then I am in the bathroom and realize that it's handsoap. Seriously, I was gone for freaking 30 minutes. How is she able to do that? It's not like we have a big house...plus where Mr. Man was sitting, he is looking right into the bathroom.

I have an answer for you. MARIO KART. Damn Wii.

No comments: