Sunday, May 25, 2008

It just gets better.

Before we took our car in to be fixed, Mr. Man and I cleaned it out as best as we could. I don't know if anyone is as messy and me and my children. I hadn't cleaned it for a few weeks so there was quite the mixture of things. I had toys, crayons, tossed sippy cups, snacks. Well you get the whole messy picture.

I don't know what happened but nothing that was in the car made it to the house. The conclusion is that Mr. Man threw the sack away. Why you ask? I have no freaking clue. Who knows what really was even in it. I know Twinkie had a pair of shoes....Tater had a jacket. And like I said, some random kid things. This is the kicker though. I had my iPod in there. Yep, you saw that right. I had put my iPod in the bag to be brought into the house. My fucking iPod touch is now in the landfill somewhere. If anyone knows me, they know I am addicted to the thing. I listen to it all the time. I LOVE IT. Now it's gone. I don't mean to be dramatic but I used money I got for Christmas for it and I just can't spend $400 on an iPod right now. I am so sad.

Mr. Man has a history of throwing things away so I shouldn't be surprised. He threw away concert tickets once. He threw away a check one time. I could probably go on and on. I don't even want to think about what else might have been in that sack. I am pretty sure there was a savings bond that came in the mail that I just stuck between the seats.

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

AAAACCCkk! Seriously, Mr Man is lucky you didn't take away part of his Mr Man for that one.