Friday, May 2, 2008

Not so boring now.

Mr. Man volunteered (through my prodding) to give the girls a bath. How nice of him! I was in the livingroom and he's in the bathroom digging for something. He is talking to me asking where something is when he shouts and reaches into the tub and brings out my 9 month old who had tipped over in her chair and was underwater.

Poor baby is coughing and gagging. Then he yells at the Twinkie because I am sure she is to blame. Not the dad who should know he has to be right there....who I have told over and over that the bath chair can tip over. So by then I am in tears holding Tater and I just close the bathroom door on him.

I don't even know what to do at this point. I know things like this happen to everyone. Hell, I am by far a perfect parent. It just seems like everything is so....magnified. Does that make sense?

No comments: