Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back from the in-laws

We just got back from visiting my in-laws. They are about 500 miles away. It was a nice trip. I kind of wish we could've stayed another day or two. Shocking huh? It's kind of nice to have someone that wants to watch your kid. I think one day I even slept until like 8:00 a.m. My girls love their grammy and she adores them. Twinkie didn't want to leave. We usually see them every couple of months.

Mr. Man and I have flirted with the idea of moving there. It's a nice town. Much bigger than where we are now with a lower cost of living. For example, if we bought here it would be like $100,000 more here than in their town. I am totally serious about that too. It's crazy. We'll see.

I would feel bad about leaving my family but I am not sure it would be that big of deal. I don't know. I am tired, it was a long trip. Goodnight.

No comments: