Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Anniversary.

Today is our anniversary. Woo hoo for us. We went out to dinner and it was okay. We had never been there before. We are usually pretty basic. I mean we have two children so it's not like we get out a lot. When we do eat out, I try to pick the most kid friendly places as I can. So this place was opposite that. You know where the food looks like art. I had roasted chicken. It was good. The potatoes were strange....maybe too lemony. I don't know. Mr. Man had two different beef things. The best part was dessert where I had what was officially called "Hazelnut Banana Torte." It was really like a piece of banana bread with ice cream on it. I felt like I was on an episode of 'Top Chef' that I love. I actually recognized things on the menu because of the show. See, I learned something from television.

Tater missed me. When we picked her up from my sister in laws house, she lunged toward me. Then she tried to pull down my shirt. So it wasn't me she missed but my boobs. Poor baby.

We have lost control of bedtime in our house. I don't even know how to get it back. I think it's a summer thing because I remember it being like this last year. A couple times a week we watch my nephews play baseball and we get home late those nights. Then the times we have to go and pick up Mr. Man from work. It just throws are schedule off so then the girls are wound up and it always takes them forever to go to sleep. Then Twinkie usually ends up in our bed before morning. I never even hear her come in. I will just wake up and there she is sleeping. I don't care that she is there but I feel like I should. I don't know if that makes sense or not but I figure she won't be sleeping with us when she is in high school. However, Tater might.

No comments: