Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swingtown.

I just had to say that I love that show. I had the episodes recorded and finally watched them. I always thought I wanted to live in the 50's. Now I want to go back to the 70's. Not to be swingers....well probably not :). But everything was just so cool. Have you ever seen that movie Dazed and Confused? Now they were cool. Seriously.

Check it out. I would actually like one show that I enjoy to stick around. You know in US magazine (or mazagine as Twinkie would say), they gave Army Wives a bad review. I hate that because I really like that show too.

Oh while I am on the subject of TV, I also watched Baby Borrowers last night. I thought it was kind of funny. I couldn't imagine letting some teens watch my baby. I know the parents get to watch them from another location and intervene if they need to, but how sad when the babies would just cry and cry. I would want to go and pick her up. Then I thought it was funny how one girl threw a fit because she didn't want to wear the maternity tummy. Another girl was all offended that the baby's mom came and talked to her. Very mature.

I also watched the Wipeout show. You can tell what I do when everyone goes to bed? Blog and watch TV. Anyway, I laughed because it's always funny when people are getting hurt.

1 comment:

Bad Mommy said...

Yeah, I totally need cable.

I missed Baby Borrowers but watched a clip online. It is SO SAD, especially when one little boy started crying to go home. :(

ITA with the 50's thing and the 70's thing. WE were born in the wrong era ;)