Monday, June 16, 2008

Sick.

Two nights ago, Twinkie woke up about 1:30 a.m just screaming. Mr. Man went to check on her and I heard her tell him that she spit in her bed (aka vomit). So we got her up, cleaned everything, dressed her in new pj's and laid her down in our bed. I guess since it was middle of the night, we weren't prepared because she threw up on our bed. So we stripped our bed and put on new sheets, changed her pj's and cleaned her up again.

Finally, I put her in her clean bed and she is half asleep. About 30 minutes later, repeat above. Finally, she is in clean jammies and laying on the recliner with a towel under her. I finally got smart and had a trash can ready. She didn't really get the concept but it helped. I slept next to her for most of the night and then Mr. Man took the early morning shift. She was kind of sluggish most of Father's Day but she wanted nachos that night so I figure she is okay.

It was just so sad when she said that she spit in her bed, our bed, on the chair and her bed again.

Okay, so then I am sick. I woke up that morning kind of down but by 9:00 a.m. I was also 'spitting' and feeling horrible. Needless to say, Mr. Man had a crappy Father's Day. He took care of Tater most of the day while me and Twinkie slept and watched T.V. I feel better today but my stomach is still kind of tender.

I bet we ate something. Who knows. I know we both had some guacamole at a party. How can you mess up guacamole? So I think my aunt was trying to kill us.

No comments: