Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm home.

We are finally home. We all have the stench of campfire, sunscreen and bug spray but you know...The good news is that the camper had no evidence of mice. There were also tons of people there. Twinkie had so much fun. She partied like a rock star. She even got to swim in the lake. That was alot to take with my OCD tendencies but it was fine. Even Tater loved sitting in sand and crawling around. She wasn't a fan of the water but she still had fun.

It was soooo hot though. Seriously in middle of the day, unless you were in the water, you better hope you had air conditioning. Ugh. I am so freaking tired. Both girls have taken baths. I think I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Ohhhh....my own bed. You would've thought I had been gone for weeks instead of just two nights.

No comments: