Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Weekend

My in laws came this weekend. Well they actually came Sunday and are leaving in the morning. Sunday, we met them for dinner. Twinkie had played outside all day and halfway through dinner, she fell asleep sitting up. It was kind of funny. Then today, we went and met them early. We walked around town and ate lunch. Then we went to the park and the girls had a blast. They went swimming with their Grammy and Twinkie floated on her own. I am so proud of her. They took a quick nap and we went shopping and then ate dinner. Visits are usually pretty short so we pack in as much as we can. Twinkie was so sad that they were leaving. She insisted that we move her carseat so she pretty much spent the whole day with them. It was a nice visit. My girls are lucky that they are loved like that.

So, we are eating lunch today. We are about 1/2 way through and Twinkie said that she had to go potty. I take her and she takes FOREVER. She is sitting on the toilet singing and counting. Finally she goes and we go back to the table. She is telling me that she has to finish eating. Well we get to the table and all the plates have been cleared. I was extremely irritated at my husband. Since he was done, he gives such little thought that Twinkie and I spent 1/2 the lunch in the bathroom. Twinkie was upset and kept asking for more food. I was upset because it was absolutely UNthoughtful of my husband. Anyway, I don't know why it annoyed me so much but it did.

We are having a yard sale this weekend. I mostly only have baby things so we'll see. It usually goes pretty well because there are three families. We have one every year. What is funny is that we have the same people stop by every year. I need to make money. Want to know why? hehe

I am driving home the other day when I pass this Mexican restaurant that is selling Pinatas. I stop and buy the biggest Spongebob pinata ever made. It's huge. It like comes up to my shoulders. The girls birthday is in a couple of weeks so I thought I would use it then. However, it's going to be expensive to fill. I haven't decided what to put in it but I could put anything because it's so big. Whenever I get a chance, I will take a picture. It's actually in my parent's garage because I don't even have enough space to store it. How funny.

No comments: