Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Silly girl

My day today was filled with Twinkie-isms. She cracks us up. If I tell her that I love her....she replies with:

"...more than anything in the world." Could anything be cuter?

Then I was watching Jeopardy and she came and told me that she didn't want to watch it. She wanted to watch Spongebob. I asked her if she was sure she didn't want to watch Jeopardy and this was her response:

"But I don't wanna watch Jepodee." I made her repeat that statement at least 10 times. So Spongebob won out. Should I be proud that she can name all the characters?

She also started praying at night. Usually Mr. Man puts her to bed unless he has to work late. Her prayer goes like this:

"Dear God, thank you for this day. Thank you for this mommy day."

Everyday I marvel how awesome she is. Her sister, my chuncky munk, is pretty great too. Tonight, I definately feel lucky.

No comments: