Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life goes on....

Twinkie keeps telling me: "It's nice to meet you."

She must of met someone yesterday but it's funny. We finally went to MOPS yesterday. It was nice. Twinkie loves it and Tater didn't even do that bad. It was the first time I had ever put Tater in the nursery. She actually did very well. There were four women in there for like five babies so the odds were good. Maybe an hour and half in she started crying. I think she just wanted to nurse and go to sleep. I fed her and she went back in and went to sleep. Of course, I missed most of my class but it's a start. She went to the nursery the other day for church and made it like 30 minutes. Slowly....

So my class was knitting. I want to be a great knitter but I am not. I know, practice, practice, practice. So now I have things I am doing....probably both scarves since that is all I am ever going to be able to make. I was thinking about going to a class in the next town over. I thought about going today to see if they by chance have a class when Mr. Man is off work. Wouldn't that be great? I want to be crafty so bad....I just really suck at it. I made candles for Christmas and you just don't know how excited I was by that! They were even soy candles. How very green of me....less pollution. (I hate to say this but they don't smell as good as my Yankee Candles). I thought about scrapbooking but who has the time. I honestly think Twinkie has used every sticker I have ever had in my scrapbooking pile. Oh well, someday.

Another class choice was fondant. I should've taken that one. My sister in law and I made a cake once for my grandparents anniversary. I might even say it bordered on looking professional. I have been wanting to try fondant but it scares me. Hmmm...when did I get so boring? Knitting, cooking, scrapbooking?? Wow....

My new nephew is being born today. Woo hoo. I asked Twinkie if she wanted to go see Ainee's (that is how she says it) new baby and that she has a baby like Tater. I think she thinks that I am giving Tater to Ainee and she is all for that. I think she might even be packing Tater a bag.

No comments: