Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a day....

Tater is sick. She has a horrible fever and is grouchy as hell. I have not been able to get more than a couple inches away from her. I hate it when they are sick. Then Twinkie watched Lion King for the fiftyith time this week. It's turned into quite the babysitter.

Tater's illness started out with her puking all over my bed. Yep, she still sleeps with me but that is a whole other story. So I cleaned that up the best I could. That next morning (yesterday), Mr. Man took her to change her diaper so I could get a quick shower. He screamed like a girl. Seriously. I went in her room and he had poop all over him and her. I had to wipe it out of her hair. Ugh. I had to give her a bath and barely got a shower. I went to lay her down later for her nap and Mr. Man hadn't mentioned that poop was all over the bed too. *sigh*

Today was slightly better. We went to the park. Tater fell asleep and Twinkie played for awhile. There was a mom there with her maybe four year old. The mom parked herself on the grass and took out a book and sent her kid off to play. I think I might have drooled because it's been so long since I have been able to read a book....I might have gotten over it though because her little girl peed her pants and the mom just sent her off to play. Poor girl was walking around trying to keep her wet pants from sticking to her leg.

Then another mom's 2 year old had to pee and the mom ran to her car and brought out a potty chair. The bathrooms were right there so I was confused. Then I realized that maybe that is my problem on why Twinkie isn't potty trained yet. I DON'T CARRY AROUND A POTTY! Who knew.

No comments: