Sunday, April 6, 2008

More Drama

I wrote previously about Mr. Man's co-worker. You know, the Jackass (JA) that has been messing around on his wife. Well I have spoke with her several times since she found out. We have been friendly....or so I thought. I guess this is a like a 'shoot the messenger' moment. I was dropped Mr. Man off at work at she was parked out back waiting for JA. We had just spoke on the phone the week before. Well I pulled up next to her and honked the horn to say hi. She put her head down and wouldn't look up. So that is that. I didn't really expect we could remain friends but how am I the bad person when her JA is the one doing it to her.

Then I find out he has not stopped with this girl. They eat lunch together on a daily basis. He picked her up before work to go to the gym. I just don't understand how he can have such a lack of respect for his wife. I am amazed how a man can do this to his wife and three children. Believe me, skankho girl isn't that great.

No comments: